0
SUBTOTAL :
456

456

Size
Price:

Read more »

 4. TRAVEL

1. How many places have you traveled to?

I’ve visited all the provinces throughout my country.

2. Who do you usually go with?

I often go with my family, sometimes with my best friends.

4. Have you ever been abroad?

Yes, I have. I came to Italy last year for a business trip.

5. What language do you use when traveling?

English, but sometimes I have to use body language since not all people are good at English.

6, What do you usually do during your trip?

I often go sightseeing, take pictures, mingle with the local people and sample the local cuisine.

7. What do you do to prepare for your trip?

Before the trip, I search for information about the location, weather, famous tourist attractions, transportation, local cuisine and prices on the internet.

8. What do you usually bring when you travel?

I usually pack my suitcase with some necessary items such as clothes, medicine, food, a map, and a camera.

9. Do you prefer traveling by car, train or plane?

I prefer planes although it can be a little expensive. Planes are much faster than any other mode of transport.

10. Do you prefer traveling alone or joining a guided tour?

I love backpacking with my friends who share the same interests as me.

5. WEBSITE

1. What type of websites do you often search for?

It varies depending on my goal. I prefer entertainment and education websites such as facebook.com, wikipedia.org and VOA Special English.

2. How long have you been using them?

I have been using these websites since I was a freshman at university.

3. What do you visit those websites for?

I use them to study online or relax after working.

4. What’s your favorite website?

I think it’s probably youtube.com.

5. Can you read websites in English?

Yes, I can. Most useful websites are written in English.

6. What’s the most popular website in your country?

I’m not quite sure, but I guess it would be facebook.com.

7. Do you think the youth should use websites as a reliable source of knowledge?

Not always, they should choose their sources carefully.

7 CHILDHOOD MEMORY

1. Did you have a happy childhood?

Yes, I did. I enjoyed playing hide and seek with my peers.

2. Did you experience your childhood in a city or countryside?

I spent my childhood in a rural area where I could see vast rice fields.

3. Did you usually skip class when you were a child?

Yes, I did, and many of my friends did, too.

4. Who were you with when you were a child?

I was with my beloved family.

5. What did you want to be when you were a child?

I dreamed of being a fashion designer.

6. Who did you love the most when you were a child?

I loved my mom the most since she was always there and took care of me

8. What reminds you of your childhood?

Green rice fields which I happen to see everywhere remind me of my beautiful childhood.

9. Did you change a lot when you grew up?

Yes, of course. I’m more mature now both physically and mentally.

10. Why is childhood important?

Because it shapes people into who they will become.

0 Reviews